Along with the variety of spiritual gifts that God generously disperses throughout the Body of Christ, He also provides opportunities to make use of those gifts.
We want to serve you and see your spirit nurtured in this community before we ask anything of you. For that reason the gateway to all service in our church–from volunteering in childcare to assisting with parking to leading a small group–is membership. Below are some established ministries in which members may serve:
- Aesthetics and Hospitality Group – Helps to oversee that God’s beauty is reflected in the visual aspects of the building.
- Care Groups – Groups that meet throughout the week for Christian fellowship and learning. (Click for more info)
- Children’s Church – Sunday classes for children from 3 – 7 years.
- Christian Education – Helps to ensure that all aspects of the children’s programs correspond to Gospel truth and are in line with Grace Fellowship’s mission statement.
- Deacons – Provide physical care to members of the Body.
- Greeters – Offer welcoming hospitality for various gatherings.
- Jail Ministry – Bible studies, Worship Services and other ministries provided to those who are incarcerated in the Wyoming County Jail.
- Meals – Meals are provided to families of newborns, those who are ill, shut-ins, etc.
- Missions Board – Directs mission offerings, as well as oversees short and long term mission trips.
- Music Team – Musicians lead the Body in songs of worship and praise.
- Nursery – Volunteers provide childcare to newborn infants through those who are 3 years old.
- Sound – Ensures that the sound quality achieves a high standard.
At the same time, we also encourage members to be sensitive to needs that may arise in church life. We want to be open to the dynamic power of the Holy Spirit as He directs members to use their gifting in creative new avenues.
Therefore along with the ongoing ministries, there may be, from time to time, movements that serve to fulfill the mission in innovative ways. We heartily welcome this dynamic of the Holy Spirit.